Beyond weight loss, consistent physical activity can help to balance hormones, increase insulin sensitivity, and improve overall health and well-being. If your PCOS symptoms include insulin resistance and inflammation, HIIT and strength training workouts that run for a maximum of 30 minutes are more ideal than cardio or longer workouts.
PCOS Fit Club is an annual membership offering
- Beachbody Performance® Energize & Recover to help you blast through challenges and jump-start muscle recovery
- Annual Beachbody On Demand access with 1,500+ workouts
- Ultimate Portion Fix® and 2B Mindset® digital nutrition programs
- First 30 days of Nutrition+™ membership
- Beachbody Performance Shaker Cup
- Quick Start Nutrition Guide
- Ultimate Portion Fix Portion-Control Containers
- 2B Mindset Trackeraccountability and support to help you reach your health and fitness goals
- email coaching from me as your PCOS Health Coach
- a private online community
- a global community of fitness and wellness enthusiasts to connect with
While there are over 50 structured workout programs to choose from, I highly recommend the following as beneficial for PCOS in terms of workout length and type:
Barre Blend is a low-impact, high-intensity, and high-energy fusion of ballet barre, Pilates, and cardio interval training. It incorporates a variety of techniques rooted in dance, focused on high-reps of small-range movements, dynamic exercises, core stabilization and active stretches, all while keeping your heart rate up. You’ll feel the burn as you sweat, stretch, and strengthen to energize your entire body. Get ready to feel graceful, strong, and gorgeous in just 60 days.
10 ROUNDS™ is a 6-week program. Joel takes you through 3 days of boxing training and 2 days of weightlifting each week that will leave you shredded with a sculpted physique. The boxing is based on the fundamental training pillars for fast fat-burning: power, speed, and endurance. Each workout is broken into 10 three-minute rounds with 45 seconds of rest in between. The two 30-minute lifting workouts per week—one for upper body, one for lower body—focus on building strength and lean muscle.
Morning Meltdown 100 is the first Beachbody program designed to be done in the morning, so you can head into your day feeling stronger and more accomplished. Commit to 100 workouts, and Beachbody Super Trainer Jericho McMatthews will get you fired up to melt away fat and build your strongest body. Each fierce, fun, 20–30-minute workout features music mixed by a live DJ who follows Jericho’s lead and drives the beats to match her intensity. It’ll feel like a party and give you the motivation you need to keep going.
Click here to book a quick call.